Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Happy Hour, 7/28/2011, 6:30 pm

  • gerardo priori
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2011
      wish i could join you guys.  i no longer work in dallas and come there only occasionally [now in central tx between waco and austin] but i hope to make a PC event in the D within this lifetime.  was totally down with the company there and appreciated the opportunity to know NTPCA folkses.  please keep me on the E-list.   blessings...gsp

      Date: Thursday July 28, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Libertine Bar, 2101 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
      Notes: We trying a new place this month on lower Greenville Ave. In 2008, this bar was elected "best Bar" y the Dallas Observer.
      Every Thursday night is Pint Night at The Libertine Bar! Buy the featured beer and keep the cool logo glass. The beer for 7/28/11 is Lagunitas. It's web site is: http://www.libertinebar.com/

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2011

        Title:  Happy Hour

        Date: Thursday July 28, 2011