Fw: Don't Miss Next Week's RPCV Career Event in Dallas -- June 10

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011

      If you are having difficulty viewing this email properly, please click here:
      http://www.industrymailout.com/Industry/View.aspx?id=283497&q=322112547&qz=8bdfc8

      Career Events for RPCVs

      Thursday, June 02, 2011

      Unsubscribe | Printable Version | Send this to a friend

      Join Returned Volunteer Services for the first ever regional career event in Dallas on June 10, 2011!

      Dallas RPCV Career Event“[Returned Volunteer Services] is professional, extremely well-organized, and sincerely wanting to help RPCVs.  The [career event] break-out sessions, hands-on learning, and role plays gave meaning to the information that was presented in lecture format.  This [event] gave me a chance to look at my Peace Corps experiences differently - I learned to turn my … experiences into marketable, professional skills.”
      -Andrea Cincotta, RPCV Zambia (2003-2006), RPCRV Liberia (2010)

      Regional RPCV Career Event
      Dallas, TX
      Friday, June 10, 2011

      At this interactive event, you'll gain skills in networking and storytelling in the job-search context, and learn about your noncompetitive eligibility for federal employment.  Plus, hear how you can get involved with local recruitment events, and meet RPCV-friendly employers at the afternoon career fair.  Whether you’re a recently returned Volunteer or one who has been back for some time and looking for a career transition, this event is for you.

      If you or another RPCV you know are interested in attending, click here to register for the Dallas event:  http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=nfl4l7dab&oeidk=a07e3qikj4f4912dc48

      For more information about career events for RPCVs and a complete calendar of events, visit www.peacecorps.gov/rpcv/events, email rvs@..., or call 202.692.1430

      Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Send this to a friend

      www.peacecorps.gov/rpcv/events
      Peace Corps Returned Volunteer Services
      1111 20th St NW
      Washington, DC 20526

      This email was created and delivered using Industry Mailout