Monthly Happy Hour at GingerMan, 5/26/2011, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2011

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour at GingerMan

      Date: Thursday May 26, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: 2718 Boll Street, Dallas -- 1 1/2 blocks west of McKinney Ave in Uptown Dallas
      Notes: Let's party! Monthly Happy Hour time again. Weather permitting, meet us outside in the rear patio at Gingerman, an American pub specializing in fine imported and domestic draught and bottled beer for our monthly happy hour.
      For the menu and a map, see http://dallas.gingermanpub.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2011

        Title: Monthly Happy Hour at GingerMan

        Date: Thursday May 26, 2011