NTPCA Steering Committtee and Party, 5/15/2011, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2011

      Title:  NTPCA Steering Committtee and Party

      Date: Sunday May 15, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Humperdink's, 6050 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
      Notes: Yes, it has been a while. So please join us for a beer or two in between planning for our International Dinner, our September gala, monthly happy hours, the Memorial Day concert, other spring/summer events, and more.
      Every one is invited! See www.humperdinks.com

      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2011

        Title:  NTPCA Steering Committtee and Party

        Date: Sunday May 15, 2011
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
        Location: Humperdink's, 6050 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
        Notes: Yes, it has been a while. So please join us for a beer or two in between planning for our International Dinner, our September gala, monthly happy hours, the Memorial Day concert, other spring/summer events, and more.
        Every one is invited! Pitchers of beer are only $8 on Sundays as wella s $3 Coronas and Dos X.
        See www.humperdinks.com