Three positions open in our Dallas office

  • rosa_werthwein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 3:37 PM
      Hi all. Hope it is okay to post jobs here. I know it can be difficult to find one when you first come back so am trying to reach out to groups in cities where my company has offices.

      I am a RPCV in Minnesota (Ukraine 2003-2005). I work for a company called PDI Ninth House. We are a Leadership Solutions company and do a lot of work assessing, coaching and training leaders in large companies. Our consultants tend to be people with PhDs in I/O Psychology but we have openings for project managers and Territory Sales Coordinators right now in our Dallas office. I've been trying to track down RPCV groups in different cities where we have offices as I'd love to find more of us to join the company. Another recruiter in my company is working to fill these positions but I'd be happy to provide an introduction. The positions are posted on our website at www.personneldecisions.com. Just follow the careers link and then use the North America drop down menu to pick Dallas. You should see all current positions list there with full descriptions.

      Rosa Werthwein
      Human Resources - Recruiter
      PDI Ninth House
      rosa.werthwein@... or rosa_werthwein@...