Monthly Happy Hour at Obzeet , 4/28/2011, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 3:56 PM

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour at Obzeet

      Date: Thursday April 28, 2011
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: 19020 Preston Road, Dallas, TX
      Notes: We are meeting this month along the Dallas-Collin County line -- on Preston -- just south of the George Bush Toll Road in Far North Dallas.

      For more info , etc, see http://www.obzeet.com/restbar or contact Gillian at (972) 931-7712 or gilliansalad@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27 3:56 PM

        Title: Monthly Happy Hour at Obzeet

        Date: Thursday April 28, 2011
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        Location: 19020 Preston Road, Dallas, TX
        Notes: We are meeting this month along the Dallas-Collin County line -- on Preston -- just south of the George Bush Toll Road in Far North Dallas. Happy Hour prices until 7 PM.

        For more info , etc, see http://www.obzeet.com/restbar or contact Gillian at (972) 931-7712 or gilliansalad@...