Special Happy Hour, Movie, and Exhibit Today, 4/21/2011, 5:30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 9:26 AM

      Title: Special Happy Hour, Movie, and Exhibit Today

      Date: Thursday April 21, 2011
      Time: 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: LCC, etc.
      Notes: We have a special evening planned for those of you who haven't yet seen the 50 years of Peace Corps RPCV photo exhibition at the Latino Cultural Center!

      Thursday April 21 at 5:30 Gary Zimny (one of the photographers) will be hosting Happy Hour at the Twisted Root Burger Co. in Deep Ellum, 2615 Commerce. At 6:00 we'll drive the 8 blocks up to the LCC and check out the photos. Then at 7:00 at the LCC we'll watch the final showing of Niger '66, A Peace Corps Diary.

      After the movie we'll go back down to Deep Ellum for dinner, possibly to Monica's Aca y Alla.

      So please join us for a fun and satisfying evening honoring Peace Corps and ourselves.

      More info call Gary Zimny at 214.649.3637.