Special Happy Hour, Photo Exhibition, Movie and Dinner!

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2011
      Everyone

      We have a special evening planned for those of you who haven't yet seen the 50 years of Peace Corps RPCV photo exhibition at the Latino Cultural Center!

      Thursday April 21 at 5:30 Gary Zimny (one of the photographers) will be hosting Happy Hour at the Twisted Root Burger Co. in Deep Ellum, 2615 Commerce.  At 6:00 we'll drive the 8 blocks up to the LCC and check out the photos.  Then at 7:00 at the LCC we'll watch the final showing of Niger '66, A Peace Corps Diary.

      After the movie we'll go back down to Deep Ellum for dinner, possibly to Monica's Aca y Alla.

      So please join us for a fun and satisfying evening honoring Peace Corps and ourselves.

      More info call Gary Zimny at 214.649.3637.