Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Monthly Happy Hour and 50th Anniversary Show

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 10:50 AM
      If you have framed photos ready for the the upcoming show, you can bring them to the Happy Hour Thursday night and I'll make sure they get over to the LCC on March 1st.

      Paula Selzer

      Sent from my iPad

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour at Enchilladas -- Upper Greenville Ave.

      Date: Thursday February 24, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Enchiladas at 7050 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
      Notes: Join us for some suds, wine, and/or, maybe, a little Tex-Mex.

      Happy hour prices until 7 PM on everything. Plenty of free parking. It is 2 1/2 blocks north of Park Lane on the east side of Greenville Ave.
      For more info, call Ed at 214-564-7201.