n sent you a Computer Repair Services from My Cured Computer

  • n
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      HomeRun -
      HomeRun.com :: Deals

      n sent you a free:

      Computer Repair Services from My Cured Computer

      ($40 value)

      Claim your gift »

      Hello!

      From time to time our most valued users are rewarded by being allowed to send gifts to their friends. This time n chose you! All you need to do is click on the green button above to receive your Computer Repair Services and notifications for other great deals in your area.

      Enjoy!

      The HomeRun Team

      By clicking on this email you agree to our terms and privacy policy
      If you prefer not to get promotional email from HomeRun, just click here
      Brought to you by HomeRun, PO Box 26049, San Francisco, CA, 94126, USA