Looking for a roomate/reccomendations for places to rent around/near Oak Cliff

  • Sarah Mendoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2011
      Hey guys,

      Just wanted to say thanks, first off, for all your great suggestions on organizations to check out and tips on the job front. Now i'm onto housing options. Right now i'm staying with friends in Oak Cliff since I work here, and i'm looking for a)either a roommate to share a 2BD duplex with around here or b)recommendations for good places in or around Oak Cliff. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. My second pick next to Oak Cliff would be the Oak Lawn area. Hope to get some feedback and thanks again for your help!

      Take care,
      Sarah
      RPCV Yap, Micronesia
      September 2008-October 2010