Did you hear about the Peace Corps Photo Exhibit?

  • carl youngberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
    • 368 KB

    I just got this from a good friend who was in the Peace Corps.  All of us have some good photos that could be part of this and wouldn’t take much to scan and send them in.  I am going to and hope you will as well.  Best, Carl

    Carl Youngberg

    Speaking, Teaching and Coaching

    972-690-8412  www.concepts3inc.com

    ----- Forwarded by Paula Selzer/R6/USEPA/US on 01/11/2011 07:45 AM -----

    Did you hear about the Peace Corps Photo Exhibit?  Link

    Paula Selzer

    to:

    carl

    01/11/2011 07:44 AM

    Hello Carl,

    Happy New Year!  I hope you and David are doing well. We were hoping to see you at Gary Zimny's Christmas party this year, but missed you. Vera and I just got back from Spain over the holidays.  I was away from the office for a full 18 days--the longest time I've been away in about 8 years.  Now, I'm having trouble adjusting to life back in my little grey cubicle.

    The reason I am writing is to encourage you to submit some photos for the upcoming PC Photography exhibit at the Latino Cultural Center.  Did you hear about it? The deadline is a rapidly approaching February 1st. Please commit to sending in 1-3 images for considering in the exhibit.  I've attached the flyer for all the details. Thanks Carl, and I hope to see you soon.

    Stay warm!

    Paula

    Paula Selzer
    Regional Coordinator, Children's Environmental Health
    U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 6
    1445 Ross Ave 6PD-T
    Dallas, TX 75202-2733

    Phone 214.665.6663
    Fax  214.665.6762