RPCV Steering Committee Meeting, 1/9/2011, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011

      Title:  RPCV Steering Committee Meeting

      Date: Sunday January 9, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Ozonas Grill, 4516 Greenville Ave, Dallas
      Notes: Sunday, January 9 at 6:30 P.M.
      Steering Committee Meeting
      Please help us plan the 50th Peace Corps Anniversary, etc.
      Weather permitting, we will meet on the patio.
      Contact: Ed at (214) 564-7201

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2011

        Title:  RPCV Steering Committee Meeting