Happy Hour at the Londoner Pub in Addison, 12/30/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010

      Title:  Happy Hour at the Londoner Pub in Addison

      Date: Thursday December 30, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Location: 14930 Midway Road at Beltline Road in Addison (SE corner)
      Notes: We are trying a new place in Addison for our monthly happy hour: the Londoner Pub.
      Start your New Year Eve's activities a day early with your RPCV friends. Guests welcomed!
      Arrive early as there are Happy Hour prices until 7 PM, including $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $3 Import Bottles, $4.5 Import Drafts, and $5 Premium Drafts!
      Shepherd pie and, of course, fish and chips.

      For more info, see http://www.londoneraddison.com or call Ed at 214-564-7201