Happy Hour at Blue Mesa Grill, US 75 and Northwest Highway, 11/18/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010

      Title: Happy Hour at Blue Mesa Grill, US 75 and Northwest Highway

      Date: Thursday November 18, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: 7700 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas
      Notes: We will see you on Thursday, November 18 at 6:30 P.M. for a Happy Hour at Blue Mesa Grill, 7700 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas (southwest corner in a strip shopping center.) They have great, free snack food during happy hour!
      (We are doing this happy hour a week early because of Turkey Day.) See http://www.bluemesagrill.com/.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010

        Title: Happy Hour at Blue Mesa Grill, US 75 and Northwest Highway

        Date: Thursday November 18, 2010
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm