Save the date-Dec 11-NTPCA Christmas Party!

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2010
      Everyone

      Mark your calendars NOW for our N. TX Peace Corps annual Christmas Party!

      Saturday December 11 at 6:30 at Gary (Solomon Islands '77-80) and Judy Zimny's home at 3839 Valley Lawn Place in north Dallas.  From Midway and Royal go west on Royal, go right on Rosser (5th street), then left on Valley Lawn (2nd street). Gary's cell 214.649.3637.

      This is a pot luck dinner party with BYOB Happy Hour!  So bring your best dish from your home country, or your favoritest Christmas food, or some yummy take-out--no rules or themes! Just bring something and the sideboard will be groaning!

      Speaking of food, please also bring some non-perishables for North Texas Food Bank.  Right now there is SO MUCH need, people YOU know may be helped by NTFB, so remember and we'll fill 5 boxes.

      Gifts?  We got you covered!  The gorgeous and historic RPCV-Madison 50th Anniversary International Calendar will be available for you to buy!  Each month features one of the original Peace Corps countries, a perfect gift for your friends, family, and boss.  Or yourself! At $10 each they are a perfect value.

      No party RSVP needed, children, pets and aliens welcome, and we'll see you there! .