Do you have a PR background? our 50th Gala needs you!

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      It's a Celebration!

      NTPCA, our group of DFW RPCVs, is tremendously excited about the 50th anniversary of Peace Corps next year, and in late March we are having a Gala Celebration!

      Dinner, dancing, peace expo, possibly an auction, and we need someone to manage our Public Relations so we're assured of success.

      If you have a PR background-WE NEED YOU- and you know what has to happen:  write press releases, manage their timing and release to media outlets, generate attention and public interest in this tremendous accomplishment of Americans serving the world. IMPORTANT:  we will have the support of and access to our local Peace Corps' PR person and network.  And of course this PR work will dovetail with marketing our gala and making it an enjoyable and educational evening.

      If you don't have a PR background, but love doing these kind of things you could be the person we need!

      So PLEASE call or send me an email to put your skills and energy into this very cool time and event.

      Thank you!

      Gary Zimny
      Facilitator
      NTPCA