Bimonthly PC Steering Committee at Ozonas, 11/7/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010

      Title:  Bimonthly PC Steering Committee at Ozonas

      Date: Sunday November 7, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 12 hours, 2 minutes.
      Notes: Please join us for a little beer drinking and our Steering Committee Meeting Ozonas Grill (on the patio, weather permitting)
      4516 Greenville Ave, Dallas

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2010

        Title:  Bimonthly PC Steering Committee at Ozonas

        Date: Sunday November 7, 2010
        Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm