Latin American Film Festival

  • chapinr75081
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2010
      For our Latin American RPCV's and other interested parties: the Vistas Film Festival is running at the Angelika Theater at Mockinbird Station Oct 28-31. They will be running films and documentaries from Latin America. Check out the movies & events including the Dia de los Muertos on Oct 31st at http://vistasfilmfestival.squarespace.com/