Get your International Calendars at the Latin Flavors Dinner!

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      Everyone

      The gorgeous and informative International Calendar put together by the RPCVs of Madison WI will be on sale at our International Dinner this Saturday night!

      The 2011 calendar celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Peace Corps by featuring the first 13 countries to host Peace Corps Volunteers. Many of you are familiar with the beautiful photography in these calendars and the international facts listed on every day. Check it out on their site www.rpcvcalendar.org/

      These are always fantastic gifts (for yourself too!) and oh so reasonable at $10 each!

      See you Saturday!