Peace Corps International Flavors Partnership Dinner, 10/23/2010, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2010

      Title:  Peace Corps International Flavors Partnership Dinner

      Date: Saturday October 23, 2010
      Time: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Carl Youngberg and David McNair's garden
      Notes: Carl Youngberg and David McNair's garden (BYOB!)
      309 N Waterview Dr (Near Coit and Beltline) Richardson, TX 75080. Their phone number is 972-783-8228.
      Cost is $20 with advance reservations, $25 without reservations; cook are free.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2010

        Title:  Peace Corps International Flavors Partnership Dinner

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2010
          Hello,

          I thought a friend of mine included me in her response, saying I too would be attending, but I think she forgot. So here is my RSVP. I am very excited to see everyone there tonight and will bring a bottle of wine.

          Jessica Crandall, RPCV Honduras

          Title:  Peace Corps International Flavors Partnership Dinner