Reminder: Peace Corps International Dinner, Saturday, October 23

  • North_Texas_Peace_Corps-owner@yahoogroups
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      You and your friends are invited to the Fall Peace Corps International Flavors Partnership fundraising event. It's time for our Latin American International Dinner on October 23! All the food is prepared by Returned Peace Corps Volunteers and all the money raised goes to Peace Corps Partnerships.

      We start at 6 P.M., with "hora feliz" (BYOB) and our Salsa competition (the food, not the dance)! Whip up a batch of your favorite salsa to share and compare! Dinner (BYOB also) is served at 7 P.M.

      Cost is $20 with advance reservations, $25 without reservations and everyone pays at the door.

      If you have not already responded to the prior Evite (or deleted it), you can still attend by RSVP-ing to Janet at janetlaminack@... or 940.312.2060.

      Please pass this invitation along to anyone you know who loves good food and an international evening!

      At Carl Youngberg and David McNair's garden
      309 N Waterview Dr (Near Coit and Beltline) Richardson, TX 75080. Their phone number is 972-783-8228.