Bi-Monthly Steering Committee Meeting, 9/12/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2010
      Title:  Bi-Monthly Steering Committee Meeting
      Date: Sunday September 12, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Ozonas, 4516 Greenville Ave, Dallas
      Notes: North Texas Peace Corps Association does not have a formal Board of Directors. Instead, we have a "bottom up" structure called a "Steering Committee." Everyone is welcomed to come and have their two cents worth. Nothing formal! So join us on the patio (weather permitting) on Sunday September 12 as we plan the rest of 2010 events between a few beers and some chat. (More beer/wine than meeting is our usual routine.)