Probably moving to Dallas Fall 2010 need some information about places to live.

  • cms75sdshi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2010

      Hello NTPC members

      My name is Chris Sadac.  I am trying to get an idea about areas to live.  I will be working from home so ideally I would like to have a two bedroom place.  Someplace considered safe to jog, bike and walk around would be great.  My job will require a bit of air travel so nothing more than 45 min away from DFW.

      About me: Mid 30's professional; varied tastes ranging from really enjoying Johnny Cash to N.W.A. to feeling at home watching "The Warriors" movie; much like all of you members I thought the Peace Corps was fantastic. Enjoy meeting and associating with a wide array of people from all walks of life and places also. I have lived in Los Angeles for the past 6 years but grew up in New England and bounced around a bit.  I have lived in very urban environments and suburbs also.  Probably at this point in time I would lean towards a more mellow and chill environment.

      So if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.  I glanced through prior messages and did not see one addressing this topic, if there is a thread that addresses this topic please feel free to attach.  If my posting is against the rules for this group, I am sorry.

      I am looking forward to becoming involved and meeting with the group.

      Cheers!

      Chris Sadac (Republic of Georgia 01-03 , Group 1)