Truck needed for Hearts and Hammers Friday, September 17th

  • Kyle Gifford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      The materials pickup day for the Hearts and Hammers supplies is Friday, September 17th around 3 pm. Unfortunately, I do not have a truck to pick up the supplies for the work day on the 18th. If anyone has a truck that we could use, that would be amazing. You would need to be available around 3 pm (although this is flexible, if needed) on Friday, September 17th at the H&H warehouse in downtown Dallas, and again early Saturday morning the 18th to drop off the supplies at our project house around 7:30 am.

      If you can't volunteer on Saturday, this will be a great way to still volunteer and help out our group. Please let me know by email at kgifford@... or phone at 573.864.4706 if you can help me.

      Thanks in advance,

      Kyle Gifford