Running to wipe out Leukemia

  • Erin Finn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 10:58 AM

      -
      Dear Friends,

      I have challenged myself to run a marathon this year. (. . . and this is a big challenge given that I don't have the most athletic frame ever created!)  I am doing it for myself because this has remained a dream unfulfilled and to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  This group not only funds research but provides professional education for physicians, advocacy to reduce patient costs, and patient services for those fighting blood cancers.  I hope you'll support me and the almost 1 million people living with blood cancers in the U.S. by making a donation.  My Fund-raising web page can be found at:

      http://pages.teamintraining.org/ntxok/Whiterck10/efinnj

      Thanks so much!
      Erin