Happy Hour at the Ginger Man in Uptown Dallas, 8/26/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2010

      Title: Happy Hour at the Ginger Man in Uptown Dallas

      Date: Thursday August 26, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Ginger Man, 2718 Boll Street, Dallas, Texas (Uptown)
      Notes: Join us for some little food and/or one 80 of beers on draught including 2 authentic cask conditioned beers at Ginger Man. It is located on Boll Street in Uptown -- 1 1/2 blocks west of McKinney Blvd. Weather permitting, we will be in the back patio area of the building.
      For more info, see http://gingermanpub.com/ or call Ed at 214-564-7201.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2010

        Title: Happy Hour at the Ginger Man in Uptown Dallas

        Date: Thursday August 26, 2010
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
        Location: Ginger Man, 2718 Boll Street, Dallas, Texas (Uptown)
        Notes: Join us for some little food and/or one of 80 of beers on draught including 2 authentic cask conditioned beers at Ginger Man. It is located on Boll Street in Uptown -- 1 1/2 blocks west of McKinney Blvd. Weather permitting, we will be in the back patio area of the building.
        For more info, see http://gingermanpub.com/ or call Ed at 214-564-7201.