Monthly Happy Hour at Gloria's in Addison, 7/22/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2010

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour at Gloria's in Addison

      Date: Thursday July 22, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: 5100 Belt Line Rd., Suite 852, Addison
      Notes: We are returning to what is usually our best attended bar-restaurant. Weather permitting, we'll be back on the outdoor patio at Gloria's. Enjoy the Salvadorian papusas and tamales (not related to Mexican tamales.).

      Gloria's is in a strip shopping center that is just south-east of the corner of Beltline and the Dallas Toll Road. (It faces the Toll Road). Happy hour prices include $4 mojitos, sangria, and house margaritas.

      See http://www.gloriasrestaurants.com/index.php for more info or call Gary at (214) 357-8337.