Classical Music and Get-together at Old Mill Inn, Fair Park, 7/11/2010, 2:15 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      Title: Classical Music and Get-together at Old Mill Inn, Fair Park
      Date: Sunday July 11, 2010
      Time: 2:15 pm - 4:45 pm
      Location: Texas Discovery Gardens and Old Mill Inn Restaurant--both in Fair Park, Dallas
      Notes: First, join us in the beautiful concert hall of Texas Discovery Gardens in the southwest corner of Fair Park for a free concert of chamber music. (We'll sit on the front west side -- right side when facing the stage.) The hall is air conditioned with the great floor-to-ceiling views of the 8-acre butterfly garden.
      Afterward, we have a beer and/or snack at the Old Mill Inn in Fair Park -- just one block north of the concert hall. (Sorry, the prior email mistakenly called the restaurant the Mill Run Inn.)

      There we'll then share ideas of further NTPCA summer events between beers -- in lieu of our Bimonthly Steering Committtee meeting.
      See www.fineartschamberplayers.org/Concerts/Basically-Beethoven-Fesitval.aspx and http://dallas.about.com/od/restaurants/gr/OldMillInn.htm
      For more info, call Ed at 214-564-7201.