Classical Music and Get-together at Mill Run, Fair Park, 7/11/2010, 2:15 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 12:14 PM

      Title: Classical Music and Get-together at Mill Run, Fair Park

      Date: Sunday July 11, 2010
      Time: 2:15 pm - 4:45 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days.
      Location: Texas Discovery Gardens and Mill Run Inn Restaurant--both in Fair Park, Dallas
      Notes: First, join us in the beautiful concert hall of Texas Discovery Gardens in the southwest corner of Fair Park for a free concert of chamber music. (We'll sit on the front west side -- right side when facing the stage.) The hall is air conditioned with the great floor-to-ceiling views of the 8-acre butterfly garden.
      Afterward, we have a beer and/or snack at the Mill Run Inn in Fair Park -- just one block north of the concert hall.

      There we'll then share ideas of further NTPCA summer events between beers -- in lieu of our Bimonthly Steering Committtee meeting.
      See www.fineartschamberplayers.org/Concerts/Basically-Beethoven-Fesitval.aspx and http://dallas.about.com/od/restaurants/gr/OldMillInn.htm
      For more info, call Ed at 214-564-7201.

      Afterward