Peace Corps Nomination Party - Saturday, June 26th from 4-7pm

  • Nicholas Hake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010

      Please join the North Texas Peace Corps Association, returned Peace Corps volunteers, Peace Corps Recruiter Nick Hake, and current Peace Corps nominees and invitees for a Nomination Party (RPCV's please bring a dish to share!). If you have any questions, please feel free to call Nick Hake at the Dallas office at 214-253-5407. We're excited to see all of our nominees there with family and friends!

      Saturday, June 26

      Kathy Carson’s Home
      6246 St. Albans Drive
      Dallas, TX 75214