Bi-Monthly Steering Committee Meeting at Ozonas, 4/25/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2010

      Title: Bi-Monthly Steering Committee Meeting at Ozonas

      Date: Sunday April 25, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Ozonas Grill and Bar, 4615 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
      Notes: Help us plan late spring and summer events.

      If weather is okay, we'll meet outside on the patio. Happy Hour prices.

      Call Gary at (214) 357-8337 for more info.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2010

        Title: Bi-Monthly Steering Committee Meeting at Ozonas