Help Needed -- More African Cooks for May 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 11:59 AM
                   -- URGENT!  More African Cooks Needed --

      To be blunt, we need more cooks for May 1's International Dinner for the Peace Corps Partnership program. In short, we need your help.

      Do you have a favorite recipe from Africa or the Middle East? Or are you just adventurous when it comes to cooking?  Or do you just want to cash in on a great bargain?  (Cooks and their spouse/partner get in free of charge and, thus, save $40.)

      Regardless, please consider to volunteer to cook an international dish for the African International Dinner on May 1 at Tim Chaney's home at 7044 Royal Lane, Dallas.

      Please call or email Kathy Carson at (214) 236-4372 or email carsonrpcv@... if you can help prepare some food.

      PS   If you have not yet responded to the Evite to the May 1 dinner, please do so now or contact Janet Laminack at (940) 312-2060 or email janetlaminack@....