Mark your calendar: Saturday, May 1 International Dinner

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010

      Mark your calendar for Saturday evening on May 1 when we will have our next International Dinner for the Peace Corps Partnership program.  (It will have an African theme this time.)

      • Where: Delightful home and patio of Tim Chaney, 7044 Royal Lane in North Dallas --  near St. Judes Drive. (Tim's phone number is (214) 502-9426.)
      • Who:
      • All Returned Peace Corps Volunteers, friends, relatives, and anyone interested in a great meal for a great cause.
      Cost: $20 in advance, $25 at the door (BYOB!)

      Potential Cooks:  As always, volunteer cooks (and a spouse/friend) get in free.  Contact Kathy Carson at (214) 236-4372 or kcarsonrpcv@...  if you want to volunteer to cook.