Re: RPCV Happy Hour at "Enos" -- Thursday, March 25 at 6:30 PM

  • JonathanB
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
      Great to hear this will be in Oak Cliff and it's the perfect spot for it!

      Also, Eno's is opening their upstairs tavern with a soft opening that night, and hosting a fundraiser for the 7th St Mural Project.  http://www.gooakcliff.org/?p=116   It should be noted that there is a $20 donation to attend if anyone is interested.

      The downstairs bar and restaurant, however , is open to everyone.

      See ya there!

      Jonathan

      --- In North_Texas_Peace_Corps@yahoogroups.com, "Ed & Maria Hromatka" <hromatka@...> wrote:

      > As requested by "Jonathan," our monthly RPCV Happy Hour get-together this month is at Enos Pizzeria and Tavern -- just 4 miles SW of Downtown Dallas. We'll see you on next Thursday, March 25 at 6:30 PM at Enos.
      >
      > More specifically, Enos is located at 407 North Bishop, Dallas (i.e., North Oak Cliff); just:
      > a.. Take I-35E S from Downtown Dallas
      > a.. Take exit #425B/BECKLEY AVE/12TH ST onto S RL THORNTON FWY Service Road - go 0.2 mi
      > a.. Continue on W 12TH ST - go < 0.1 mi
      > a.. Turn Right on S ZANG BLVD(TX-354-LOOP N) - go 0.1 mi
      > a.. Turn Left on W JEFFERSON BLVD - go 0.2 mi
      > a.. Turn Right on S BISHOP AVE - go 0.3 mi
      > a.. Arrive at 407 N BISHOP AVE, DALLAS, on the Left
      >
      > Everyone is welcomed to enjoy a drink, perhaps order a bite to eat, and have a good time.
      >
      > (While no Happy Hours prices are listed on its web site at: http://www.enospizza.com/docs/DrinksMenu.pdf, the tavern says Happy Hour specials do exist but vary daily.)

    • JonathanB
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2010
        Just a note:

        Called and notified Eno's of our group coming. I didn't reserve a table or anything not wanting to secure something that we may or may not need. The good thing is that there is a downstairs bar and outside standing/sitting areas, plus with the tavern opening that same night, we're welcome to go upstairs as well. It' open to anyone, not just those there for the 7th St Mural Project fundraiser.

        I'll have table tents with the group name to alert those coming to the group.

        thanks,