Today -- Viewing Andy Warhol at "The Modern"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 6:57 AM
      The Warhol exhibit has had very good reviews in the press and on TV.

      If anyone is still interested, we'll meet at 12:55 PM today in the Entrance Atrium of the Fort Worth Museum of Art .

      Ed Hromatka,  cell 214-564-7201

      Title: Viewing Andy Warhol at “The Modern”

      Date: Sunday March 7, 2010
      Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm

      Location: 3200 Darnell Street in Fort Worth Art District

      The Fort Worth Museum of Art is located across the street from the Kimball -- about two miles west of Downtown Fort Worth.  It is free on the first Sunday of the month.