Peace Corps Week Gathering at Blue Mesa , Dallas, 3/5/2010, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 4:10 PM

      Title:  Peace Corps Week Gathering at Blue Mesa , Dallas

      Date: Friday March 5, 2010
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 17 hours, 49 minutes.
      Location: Blue Mesa - 7700 W. Northwest Highway, Dallas
      Notes: The Peace Corps Recruiting Office invites you to join the rest of our PC family at the Blue Mesa Restaurant, 7700 W. Northwest Highway, Dallas, TX 75225 (Southwest corner of US 75 and Northwest Highway)

      To attend this event, please email an RSVP to PC Recruiter Nick Hake at nhake@... or call 214.253.5475. Please include your name as well as the city and date of the event.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 10:00 AM

        Title:  Peace Corps Week Gathering at Blue Mesa , Dallas

        Date: Friday March 5, 2010
        Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm