Bi-monthly NTPCA Steering Committee Meeting, 2/28/2010, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010

      Title: Bi-monthly NTPCA Steering Committee Meeting

      Date: Sunday February 28, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: Ozona's , 4615 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
      Notes: We are trying a different time, day, and place for our next Steering Committee Meeting. We will be at Ozona's Bar and Grill in Middle Greenvile Ave--just a couple blocks north of Mockingbird Station. For more info on the food and drink, see http://www.ozonagrill.com/.
      Note: At these steering committee meetings, we plan future events and activities. It is a committee, not an Executive Board. It is lead by a "facilitator," not a president. The point is everyone has a part & is welcomed.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010

        Title: Bi-monthly NTPCA Steering Committee Meeting

        Date: Sunday February 28, 2010
        Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm