Fw: Resolve to continue the Third Goal in 2010

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010

      --- On Tue, 12/29/09, president@... <president@...> wrote:

      From: president@... <president@...>
      Subject: Resolve to continue the Third Goal in 2010
      To: zimzim9@...
      Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 4:47 PM

      NPCA Long Header

      The 21st century's first decade is over, and we’re building fast towards the 50th Anniversary of the Peace Corps in 2011.  Make your commitment to "bringing the world back home" (The Third Goal) part of your New Year’s resolutions.  Make 2010 the year you get more engaged with the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA), since we are the place to connect, engage and make the Third Goal a reality.

      To connect: Create a profile on Connected Peace Corps.  Follow us on Twitter.  Subscribe to WorldView

      To engage: Become a mentor.  Join an advocacy campaign.  Introduce a teacher to Global TeachNet.  Help on-the-ground projects - suggest an idea for Africa Rural Connect

      You can do all of these things and more with the National Peace Corps Association.  Please Make A Gift…to ensure NPCA programs connect and engage the community for the next decade and beyond.

      With very best wishes and a Happy New Year,

      Kevin F. F. Quigley

      President

      Thailand 1976-79

    • Gary Zimny
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
        From: president@... <president@...>

[...]

        With very best wishes and a great New Year,

        Kevin F. F. Quigley

        President

        Thailand 1976-79