Monthly Happy Hour at Italian Café,, 1/28/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2010

      Title: Monthly Happy Hour at Italian Café,

      Date: Thursday January 28, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Italian Café, 387 Las Colinas Blvd E
      Notes: Sure, we do Mid-cities! Meet us -- 1 block SW of Williams Sq and 1 block NE of SH 114.
      See www.italianitaliancafe.com for map and menu.
      Happy Hour prices from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
      Call Roger at (972) 234-2190

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2010

        Title: Monthly Happy Hour at Italian Café,