Help for Haiti

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2010
      I assume that the following is legit and is not a hoax.  Ed

      UPS is shipping anything under 50lbs for free to Haiti. You can send food clothes or shoes...and American Airlines is taking doctors and nurses to Haiti for free. Please call 212-697-9767. Spread the word...Red Cross needs Creole speaking volunteers for a 24hr phone bank. Call Mr. Wilfrid @ 305-776-6900 ASAP...Please Repost this Info.

    • Tomi Fatunde
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2010
        Unfortunately, the rumors aren't true: