Steering Committee Meeting, 1/11/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
      Title:  Steering Committee Meeting
      Date: Monday January 11, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
      Location: Humperdink's on Greenville Ave
      Notes: Steering Committee Meeting
      Monday, January 11 – 6:30 PM (NOTE: New Date)
      We'll see you at Humperdink's Restaurant, Brewery and Sports Bar
      6050 Greenville Ave (One block north of Old Town), Dallas
      On Monday, Brew Goblets are $4.99 and Selected Blasters $4.99
      Join us for our Bimonthly planning meeting and beer party.
      Call Gary at (214) 357-8337