Postponing the NTPCA Steering Committee Meeting to 1/11/2010, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010

      ATTENTION:  Because of schedule conflicts of so many of the usual leaders, the bimonthly NTPCA Steering Committee Meeting is being postponed from Monday, January 4, 2010 to Monday, January 11, 2010 at 6:30 PM.

      Date: Monday January 11, 2010 (new date)
      Time: 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
      Location: Humperdink's on Greenville Ave in Dallas
      Notes:
      Steering Committee Meeting
      Monday, January 11 – 6:30 PM  (new date)

      We'll see you at Humperdink's Restaurant, Brewery and Sports Bar
      6050 Greenville Ave (One block north of Old Town), Dallas

      On Mondays, Brew Goblets are $4.99 and Selected Blasters $4.99
      Join us for our Bimonthly planning meeting and beer party.

      Call Gary at (214) 357-8337 for more info.