introduction

  • amy_williams75204
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2009
      Hi, NT Peace Corps Return Volunteers!

      I have been nominated to go to sub-Saharan Africa in July. I have been watching your calendar and unable to attend any events so far due to scheduling conflicts, but hopefully I will be able to meet some of you next year. I am a mid-career volunteer and am particularly interested in meeting other mid-career volunteers or people who have recently returned from Africa.

      Happy Holidays!

      Amy