RE: Food bank donations at Christmas Party

  • Bonnie Barron
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
      Something to consider...I was helping sort canned goods at the food bank on Monday, and 50% of the cans were corn or green beans.  They really seem to need protein items like peanut butter, tuna, canned meat, etc.

      Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
      Bonnie

      Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.