Saturday, December 12 -- Our Rocking Annual North Texas Peace Corps Association Christmas Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2009
      See full size image

      It is time again for our rocking NTPCA Holiday Party; mark your calendar
      NOW to go back to the Zimny's.
      • Date:  Saturday. December 12, 2009.  Spouses, "significant others," and kids welcome!
      • Happy hour begins at 6:30 PM  -- BYOB.
      • Pot luck dinner starts around 7:30 PM --  It's a holiday feast so everyone bring their favorite in-country or holiday dish -- or whatever.
      • Food bank donation: We traditionally also collect food for North Texas Food Bank so bring non-perishable canned or boxed goods for donation.
      • Peace Corps calendars will be on sale for $10.
      • Caroling- ???
      • Location:   Gary (Solomon Islands '77-'80) and Judy Zimny's house, 3839 Valley Lawn Pl., Dallas 75229, (a few blocks northwest of Midway and Royal in North Dallas).
      • More info: call Gary at 214.649.3637.
      Rock on!