Re: [N Tx Peace Corps] Correction -- 11/19/2009, 6:30 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      The North Texas Peace Corps Association has a Happy Hour at Gloria's in Oak Lawn this Thursday at 6:30 PM.   That is still on.

      However, I somehow erroneously posted a reminder about my speech to Council of Catholic Women in Rockwall to the Yahoo Peace Corps Calendar instead of my personal Yahoo Calendar.  Please ignore that message.  I apologize about the incorrect announcement and any confusion it might have caused.
      Ed Hromatka