Looking for speakers!

  • BonnieB
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Hello, RPCV's!

      This is Bonnie with a friendly message:) The Episcopal School of Dallas is looking for Returned Peace Corps Volunteers that would be willing to speak to the students about Peace Corps and the countries they visited. You may have seen the information in the last newsletter. I visited the school last week and gave a ten minute talk during chapel, once for the middle school students, then again for the high school students. I always love talking about my time in Armenia, and it was fun sharing that, plus I met some great staff members and students. If you are looking for a way to pursue the third goal of Peace Corps, give the school director Mr. Campbell a call or send him an email. He'll be happy to set something up!

      Have a great week and hope to see everyone at the International Dinner on the 17th!

      Bonnie

      Reach Mr. Campbell at:
      J. Nathan Campbell
      Director, The Center for Global Citizenship
      Episcopal School of Dallas
      4100 Merrell Road
      Dallas, TX 75229
      (214) 358-4368 Ext. 2244