Calling all Latin American cooks!

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      Friends

      October 17 NTPCA hosts our International Dinner-Latin American Style, and we need your experienced hands as cooks for the dinner!  Your favorite Latin American food-salads, meats, fish, vegetables, desserts, that you love to eat.  We expect 40-50 people for this fundraiser, and ask you to prepare your dish to feed 15 people. Guests pay for their dinner, cooks do not.

      So please reply SOON to kitchen head Gary Zimny, zimzim9@..., 214.649.3637 with your enthusiastic "yes!" and to talk about the dinner.

      Thank you.