Fw: Help us collect RPCV climate testimonies for October Day of Action

  • Gary Zimny
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009

      --- On Wed, 9/16/09, Advocintern2 <Advocintern2@...> wrote:

      From: Advocintern2 <Advocintern2@...>
      Subject: Help us collect RPCV climate testimonies for October Day of Action
      Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:56 PM

      Dear NTPCA ,

      We are seeking your participation in the collection of RPCV testimonies on the importance of taking action on climate change.

      Our goal is to collect at least 350 testimonies in advance of the October 24th International Day of Climate Action!

      This action won’t take long, and will allow us to add the collective voice of the Peace Corps community to events and activities on October 24th and beyond!

      Please follow this link for more information about how to help us out with this project.  And, please pass this information along to other interested RPCVs (or PCVs) you know.

      Thank you so much!

      Ashleigh Reibach

      Advocacy Intern
      National Peace Corps Association